- Endolift® is a minimally invasive outpatient laser procedure used in endo-tissutal (interstitial) aesthetic medicine. The laser treatment is performed with the latest Eufoton® LASEmaR® 1500 (certified and approved by the American FDA for laser assisted liposuction).
- No anesthesia, only cooling
- Safe, visible and immediate results
- Long-term effect
- A unique session
- No incisions
- Outpatient treatment
- No or minimum convalescence
- It can be associated with other aesthetic treatments
Endolift® can be performed in synergy (simultaneously or delayed) with other current aesthetic medicine and surgery procedures, such as:
- Fractional non ablative resurfacing with fractional scanner LIGHTSCAN™ which can be used with the same Endolift® laser;
- HIFU microfocused ultrasound;
- LED photobiomodulation;
- Patch masks.
The device can be used both with frontal and radial fibers. Moreover, the radial emission permits a wider and even heat emission and distribution, which is a positive outcome for temperature control capabilities. Results are not only immediate and long-term, but continue to improve for several months following the procedure, as additional collagen builds in the deep layers of the skin. As with all procedures in aesthetic medicine, the response and the duration of the effect depends on each patient and, if the physician deems it necessary, Endolift® can be repeated with no collateral effects.